Almost a year ago I purchased a PC from Consolidated Rigging.
Not needing it immediately, I tossed it in with my gear and left it there until it was time to pack up to go to FL.
Which is when I began inspecting everything thoroughly.
To discover the PC was not bar tacked but rather held together by a plastic clothing price tag holder-type implement.
Recognizing this problem, I immediately brought it to the attention of Consolidated Rigging with photos of my findings, and a carefully worded letter.

I found it helpful to not attack the company for 'shoddy' workmanship, dangerous gear, or what ever other options I had, but rather carefully outlined my confidence and good experiences with all my Consolidated Rigging gear to date, and encouraged a check through the stock for possible similar issues, along with expressing my dismay in finding such an error.

To my surprise, Consolidated Rigging came through with an immediate response (Christmas day), and requested the PC returned at their expense. With some communication back and forth in the meantime, I shipped out my PC while on my FL trip.

Consolidated Rigging not only expressed their actions regarding this incident,( going through all their inventory), and explained how this occurred, which years stock this PC was, and sent me 2 replacement PC's (of a different colour- which I requested), along with some shirts.

Posting this as both a testament to the customer service of CR for those considering this company for their products.
As well as a THANK YOU to Consolidated Rigging for their excellent customer service and assurance that this was an anomaly that was not repeated- all stock was checked- but also their prompt communication and continued support in many other ways.
Finally, CR has been supportive of not just the BASE community but skydiving as well. Being a skydiving judge, I had requested support/sponsorship for competition prizes, which CR promptly has come through with, for two years now. This is the kind of company I feel I can put my confidence in.