PDA

View Full Version : BLiNC Forum upgrade Defects.

mknutson
June 19th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Please post any errors you find here so we can track them, and hopefully resolve them ASAP.

mknutson
June 19th, 2010, 11:04 AM
A few notes as to what I already know has an issue:

Wiki not updated and down
posting forms missing icons (due to wiki issue)
Classified was removed
Templates showing Video and Image Section not visible
CMS NOT enabled
multi-Quote image not showing up on Threads.

Note, that when I get the CMS (content management system) up and running, it might negate the need to have the old wiki application at all, and it might be integrated already. Making my job easier.

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 11:52 AM
when posting, underneath the options (url, img, link, etc), there is a bunch of HTML stuff thats visible to the user1071...........

i use firefox v. 3.6.3, with windows vista home x32

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 12:07 PM
ok when you click on the "welcome, username", or my profile, (top right of the page), shows error code page

mknutson
June 19th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Please post any errors you find here so we can track them, and hopefully resolve them ASAP.

when posting, underneath the options (url, img, link, etc), there is a bunch of HTML stuff thats visible to the user1071...........
Does this happen on any other Forum?

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 12:09 PM
happens on all forums when i try to post new thread

mknutson
June 19th, 2010, 12:30 PM
ok when you click on the "welcome, username", or my profile, (top right of the page), shows error code page

This is a Wiki issue. I need to upgrade the wiki soon.

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 12:37 PM
1073looks different when using IE, vice firefox

here is the screenshot using firefox, image5......1074

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 01:33 PM
its being a bitch about trying to upload a .mpg, or .mpeg attachment, (both were under 5 MB files), just says invalid file in the attachments dialog box.........1077

Uberchris
June 19th, 2010, 08:04 PM
in the image gallery, its not letting you "click on image to get larger image" like it used to..............

Blitzkrieg
June 21st, 2010, 09:59 PM
the poster's info, (i.e. the stuff right here to the left) is grabbing the "container" info out of the profiles and putting it here under "location". minor, but just noticed that.:p

tfelber
August 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
I've been experiencing numerous problems accessing forums and posts. I click on the hyperlink and the busy indicator starts up. After about 15 seconds. The busy indicator stops and I right where I began. It happens going into the forums, switching between forums, as well as hitting the back button. This is really a pain and makes navigating around the site a headache to say the least... I'm using Explorer7 on WindowsXP on numerous computers. Some have firewalls/virus software installed some do not...

Tony

mknutson
August 2nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Have you tried Firefox?

I am tracking some Chrome issues, but have not heard of IE issues.

Can you do a View-source and post it?

tfelber
August 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Have you tried Firefox?

I am tracking some Chrome issues, but have not heard of IE issues.

Can you do a View-source and post it?

View source prior to selecting something or what?

mknutson
August 2nd, 2010, 06:53 PM
View source prior to selecting something or what?

When you say it goes blank, take a view source then.