PDA

View Full Version : Another for the NW crew

Boeris
July 6th, 2009, 01:41 PM
What's up!? I just signed up as a newbie and wanted to say hi. Been on a 5 week hiatus that started out in Twin Falls with Jimmy, Marta and about 8 good friends from Canada. The Apex course was great, Jimmy and Marta are definitely some quality peeps. I'd recommend the course to anyone thinking about starting BASE jumping. There's some pretty damn cool locals nearby too! We only got 5 jumps off the bridge in the 4 day course because the weather was sketchy. After some minor convicing to a few of our crew we all decided to stay longer. I ended up leaving TF with 16 S's, an O, and got my A in Canada. I managed 40 skydives in the last couple weeks while staying at one of the best DZ's in the world! :D
So, now I'm back in PDX and looking to jump! I've actually spoke with a few people saying they are heading down the TF this weekend. If your driving from/thru Portland to TF for a couple days and don't mind some company for the drive, I'd think about tagging along and heading back down. Let me know....other than that, I'd really like to see what's up with P-town objects.

-Justin

Boeris
July 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Well, I was hoping for a bit more of a response than that...everyone must be in TF.

Hit me up if you're in the Portland area this weekend...I'm looking at heading out one day this weekend to hike and scope a spot. So far, just me and poss 1 or 2 for GC

hamsandwich
July 12th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Oregoners were out here and some still are. You got spence's number?

-

Boeris
July 12th, 2009, 11:43 AM
What up Abbie!? Yeah I got his number...but I think he's still in TF with all the other Oregonians