PDA

View Full Version : BASE #'s

January 8th, 2001, 02:39 PM
Just wanted to let those of you waiting on your #'s, they have been processed (Italy x2, Canada, & England). Rick is out of town until Jan. 15, and as I like him to approve everything, I will wait until then to mail them out. Drive fast, take chances!
Joy

January 8th, 2001, 04:53 PM
what are the numbers up to?????? truckee john just got his building off petronas. what a "B" too have for your first One. he needs his number.

thank you

have a Go Way Low day
naked base #7
platinum gainer base #1

January 23rd, 2001, 08:16 PM
A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS JOHN HOOVER AN AVID BASE JUMPER,WAS KILLED IN A CAR CRASH TODAY.JOHN WAS LOVED AND KNOWN BY MANY.AS A GOOD FRIEND I THOUGHT THE BASE JUMPING COMMUNITY SHOULD KNOW.SINCERELY,TONY MAYSE.

base311
January 24th, 2001, 05:33 AM
oklahoma john hoover? wilshire plz bldg strike hoover? That sucks. What happened? I guess you just never know when your number's up, huh? I'm glad I got to see him at the bridge this past year - man what a character. He, mike allen and rick payne were heros of mine when I was getting started in this. Damn. ...and then there was one. Blues John.

-gardner
base311

February 10th, 2001, 11:05 PM
Hi i did BASE 26jan2001
That was a bulding in Dubai 130meters
can you please reserve a nr for me?

you can reach me on my email
baseheimen@hotmail.com

February 15th, 2001, 04:50 PM
Hi Joy,a friend of mine just completed his objects and I have misslaid you'r info.Could you send me the details so I can pass them on.

Ewen
BASE 638

February 15th, 2001, 04:52 PM
E mail is kiwibase@hotmail.com

April 5th, 2001, 06:33 PM
Have them send the number to Rick and Joy Harrison
7316 Houston Drive
Hitchcock, TX. 77563. E-mail is Ciffleaper @aol.com or Joyhgc@aol.com. Rick H.