PDA

View Full Version : BASE JUMPERS WANTED

January 10th, 2001, 02:16 AM
Hello there
I work for Official PlayStation Magazine and we're currently working on an extreme sports special issue. We're after interviews and pictures of base jumpers in action for use in our mag. If you'd like to get yourself and your sport noticed (of course we'll keep your indentity secret if need be) then please get in touch.
Cheers
Rich

sean
January 10th, 2001, 05:14 AM
Hey Rich...I notice its Playstation in the UK...if you want to meet up then I am in London next week (18th) so drop me a line at the address below....

cheers

Sean
BASE621

mojo240@talk21.com

or check out

www.buzzpictures.co.uk

January 16th, 2001, 10:06 AM
I am a base jumper and photographer and might be able to help you out. email me at trkjhn@yahoo.com

JLH
October 21st, 2005, 11:03 AM
Hey, I am an active BASE jumper and ski BASE jumper in Colorado.
e-mail me at falllineskier@hotmail.com
Sounds cool!

Joe Mama
October 22nd, 2005, 07:31 AM
What about dolphin floggers? I'm one of the best. I can send you my portfolio.

TRIAX
October 22nd, 2005, 02:51 PM
rich:
http://www/triaxproductions.com

cj
October 24th, 2005, 02:29 AM
You should get in contact with Chris McDougall, who in my book is the best basejumping cameraman out there. Douggs is also one of the absolutely most skilled all-round base jumpers in the world. He has an amazing collection of photos of some of the top jumpers. I'll be happy to forward his contact details if you send me an e-mail on christian (at) subterminal (dot) net

CJ =)

Mac
October 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Has anyone noticed the original post date - January 10th, 2001, it seems that JLH awoke an old thread...

Joe Mama
October 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM
HA HA HA. Doesn't everyone feel dumb NOW? Except Sean, 'cuz he was on it back in the day, before men's magazines and dressing up like women.

Faber
November 22nd, 2005, 07:22 AM
as i know he still dresses like women,atleast last time i saw him :D

Spiderman
November 22nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Hello there
I work for Official PlayStation Magazine and we're currently working on an extreme sports special issue. We're after interviews and pictures of base jumpers in action for use in our mag. If you'd like to get yourself and your sport noticed (of course we'll keep your indentity secret if need be) then please get in touch.
Cheers
Rich

I can show you my butt for ten Euro (I don't take USD or Britt Pounds)...