PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Dennis

November 29th, 1999, 09:45 AM
Texas Tom and I went to see Dennis two weeks ago. Well it certainly is an eyeopener when you go visit someone in jail. When Dennis had asked me, "what would happen to your life if you had to go to jail for 90 days?" Damn, it would be a major mess!!! No job, mortgage payments would maybe get paid somehow?, my son would hopefully take care of things (since he does most of the time already), but, think about it, 90 days is a long time. I couldn't believe how these guys are treated as such serious criminals, there were 8 dominoes missing so they had a major lockdown!!! We all take so much in life for granted. My heart goes out to you Brenda, as we forget you are going thru alot of ##### while Dennis is in jail. I guess you are sort of in jail too!!
Brenda also gave up her visiting right that day so Tom and I could see Dennis. So, he is only allowed 2 visitors per day. Anyone planning on visiting him, please communicate with Brenda and if you say you are going, please don't flake because if she gives up her right to visit and you don't show, he gets no visitors. Thanks Brenda for letting Tom and I go. I also want to find out about this Sat. (his bday) and I'm sure you want to see him, let me know your plans!!! xoxo http://www.baselogic.com/forum/images/happy.gifCaren(: